What is known about the laws and policies that shape children’s lives globally? Previously, few global maps showcased children’s rights in countries around the world. The Children’s Chances website allows you to view maps of key policies for children’s healthy development, and answer pressing questions such as:
- Can children in your country go to school?
- How many countries protect children from child labor?
- In which countries is child marriage legal?
- Does your country prioritize child health?
- Can parents in your country meet the needs of their children?
- How do the unemployed or underemployed fare across different countries?
- In which countries do children of different genders, religions or ethnicities have equal rights?
- Which countries support the education and inclusion of children with disabilities?