Government policies are essential to helping protect youth from adverse effects of tobacco and alcohol, as well as traffic-related injuries. These maps provide insight into national policies in this area.
- Do motorcyclists have to wear a helmet in your country?
- Which countries require passengers to wear seatbelts in cars?
- Does your country have a road safety strategy?
- Might you be exposed to cigarette smoke in a hospital in your country?
- Might children be exposed to cigarette smoke at school?
- Does our country allow smoking on public transport?
- How much do countries tax cigarette sales?
- What is the legal age for children and youth to buy alcohol in your country?